Register to create your own fundraising page, customised with your own images, videos, and messages.
Ask everyone you know to donate. Family, friends, colleagues, everyone you know on the planet!
Make a Difference
Every dollar you raise helps conserve Australia's unique wildlife and habitats – become a part of the solution today!
- Elise Cameron just donated $2.11
- Elise just donated $5.28
- Anonymous just donated $5
- L & A Fraser just donated $60
- Brigid McLaughlin just donated $26
- Jane Walker just donated $31.65
- Fiona Jefferies just donated $63.30
- Kara Taylor just donated $63.30
- School fundraising (bracelets and crinkles sale) just donated $17.58
- Jamee Makalintal just donated $10
- Cynthia Suhanek just donated $31.65
- Juz A just donated $10.40
- Mags & George Jones - Harry M‘s Nana and Grandpa just donated $10
- Judith Cardwell just donated $21.10
- adigun lollllll just donated $40.09
- Katie Coveos just donated $21.10
- Instagram Husband just donated $38
- Norfiza Zali just donated $40.09
- Anita (square payments) just donated $100.99
- Dion and Anita just donated $50
Pick your challenge!
Have a fitness challenge idea? Run, swim, hike, skip, jump or walk on the wild side in your own pace and raise funds for nature today.
Join an Event
Take part in a major fitness event in your area and fundraise for nature. There are plenty of events you can join across the country!
Big or small, YOU can make a DIFFERENCE
Alyssa's Big swim!
Meet Alyssa, an inspirational young woman with a passion for nature.
From the age of six, Alyssa has been driven to make positive change for our planet. She has volunteered, advocated and led the work towards turning her school carbon-neutral. But Alyssa was determined to continue her impact to protect and restore nature by taking on a BIG fitness challenge...
… to swim the English Channel!
In September last year, Alyssa braved chilly conditions to start the 35km stretch from England to France. Sharing the water with thousands of jellyfish and battling choppy waters didn’t stop Alyssa from completing her challenge. She swam for 10 hr 51 minutes and raised over $10,000 for WWF-Australia. This girl is incredible!
We hope Alyssa's swim inspires you to act for nature. Whether a massive swim, a hike through nature, a skip-a-thon or joining a running event, you can start your own challenge and raise funds for nature today.
Your effort can make an impact
PROTECT our native animals from the threats pushing them to extinction
RESTORE and protect habitats to halt biodiversity loss and support a stable climate
INNOVATE impactful solutions to reduce the stress of climate change and its effect on nature
© Troy Mayne
Got a question?
For all things fundraising related don't hesitate to reach out by giving us a call on 1800 032 551 or send us an email to CommunityFundraising@wwf.org.au
Follow us on social media for the latest news!